[Jool-list] [SUCCESS] Re: JOOL in a multitenant service provider environment

Art Cancro Art.Cancro at tierpoint.com
Thu Dec 17 00:34:50 CST 2020

Hi everyone ... I just wanted to thank you all for the really great advice.  I was able to successfully perform NAT64/NAPT mappings to multiple customers in different namespaces, even with conflicting IPv4 address spaces, using the "recipe" outlined below.

For our purposes I dressed it up with a configuration file that accepts a list of customer names along with the name of the interface each customer appears on and their IPv4 configuration.  If there is any interest, let me know and I will post the script to the list.

Once again, many thanks.
   -- Art