[Jool-list] JOOL in a multitenant service provider environment [EXTERNAL]

Stefan Brudny stefan.brudny at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:34:03 CST 2020

Cool, it's bcs that sounded a lot like my config.

Depending on the protocol and more likely its direction it might be easier
to stick to the application proxies here and there. This is another topic,
but sometimes building a network only to one ip has its benefits.
Especially for http like protocols.

If there are more dcs, it might be necessary to span the l3 ipv6 network
among them so it is mpls vpn, a Vpn etc.

If you still neet to nat64, then recipe is to
Create namespace and link them to monitoring tool using ipv6.
Link and route the customers networks into name spaces (gre, vlans, vpns)
Setup nat64 in name spaces.
Optional: expose services to customer networks using some ha ky technique,
i used dnat but this could be proxy, another tunnel etc.

Feel free to ask directly, maybe I could find ab exemplary config.