[Jool-list] JOOL in a multitenant service provider environment [EXTERNAL]

Art Cancro Art.Cancro at tierpoint.com
Wed Dec 16 09:09:10 CST 2020

The suggestions below look promising.  Thank you for posting them.

Stefan, you are correct in guessing that we have to overcome the limitations of a monitoring tool, actually *many* monitoring and management tools.  Our monitoring system is capable of siting a data collector inside each customer's network, but we have 40+ data centers, each with hundreds of customers, so this is not always practical ... and we have other tools that need to reach in as well.

Thank you both for the suggestions.  I do know a bit about namespaces and will try it.