[Jool-list] Run Jool on every host for SIIT-DC?

v vekt0r7 at gmx.net
Thu Sep 29 03:20:55 CDT 2016

Hello,

and how do you handle the data that you get from your transit provider? Also with x86 boxes?

Do I understand you corretly that as long as Juniper does not support SIIT-DC we are forced to do something like this:
transit provider > your juniper edge router with BGP > x86 box for SIIT > juniper datacenter core > juniper access switch > x86 box for SIIT > physical server

Regards