[Jool-list] WARNING (find_bib_session6): I'm running out of pool4 addresses for mark 0.

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Mar 17 19:39:50 CDT 2022

On Thu, 2022-03-17 at 17:52 -0600, Alberto Leiva wrote:

> Please read
>
> https://www.jool.mx/en/pool4.html
> https://www.jool.mx/en/bib.html

Thanks.

> Well, did you delete the instance before running that command?

Not to my knowledge.  That is I did not do anything with the intention
of deleting it.  Nothing in my shell history looks like a deletion of
the instance.  Currently however:

# jool instance display
+--------------------+-----------------+-----------+
|          Namespace |            Name | Framework |
+--------------------+-----------------+-----------+
|           8208aa80 |         example |  iptables |
+--------------------+-----------------+-----------+

> Any of the following will destroy your instance:
>
> - jool instance remove ilinx
> - modprobe -r jool
> - shutting down or rebooting the system

Yeah, didn't do any of those.

In any case, I have re-instated the instance.  I'll see if the error
reoccurs and examine the bib table if it does.

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
b.