[Jool-list] WARNING (find_bib_session6): I'm running out of pool4 addresses for mark 0.

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Tue Mar 15 08:47:36 CDT 2022

I have what I think/hope is a pretty straightforward configuration
here:

# jool instance add "ilinx" --iptables  --pool6 64:ff9b::/96
# ip6tables -t mangle -I PREROUTING -j JOOL --instance "ilinx"
# iptables -t mangle -I PREROUTING -j JOOL --instance "ilinx"

running on OpenWRT 21.02.2 which has

jool-tools - 4.1.5-1
kmod-jool - 5.4.179+4.1.5-1

I have only enabled a couple of hosts to actually get dns64 mappings
from bind9 and am already getting jool reporting:

WARNING (find_bib_session6): I'm running out of pool4 addresses for mark 0.

But I'm not really sure what that is telling me.  Google searching
didn't find anything useful.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
b.