[Jool-list] [NAT64(jool) with tunnel concept in network

Alberto Leiva ydahhrk at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:08:59 CDT 2020

Kunal:

I have zero experience with tunnels, but even if I did,I don't think
it's reasonable to expect us to help you with that.
You don't seem to be running into any issues; it's more like you're
expecting us to do your job.

You don't seem to need Jool for anything in the first place, since you
don't have any IPv6 nodes.
But even if you did, Jool is a layer 3-4 hybrid forwarder. You can't
have the same network (172.x.x.x) in both sides of it.