[Jool-list] Moving to jool

Nico Schottelius nico.schottelius at ungleich.ch
Tue Nov 5 06:40:16 CST 2019

Good morning,

we are running an IPv6 first data center in Switzerland and have been
using tayga for a while. Recently I have written my master thesis about
NAT64 in P4 and compared jool to it. [0]

For this reason we will soon switch to jool + joold and wanted to give
you a heads up. Our target platforms will be Alpine and Devuan.

So far already thanks for providing jool, it is a very nice solution and
did not suffer problems on high speed networks, easily being able to
provide 8 Gbit/s NAT64 translations.

Best regards from Switzerland,

Nico

[0] https://pub.tik.ee.ethz.ch/students/2019-FS/MA-2019-19.pdf