[Jool-list] jool and Linux cgroups/docker

Alberto Leiva ydahhrk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 13:07:22 CDT 2017

Hi

Don't really know what a cgroup is, but you can enclose Jool in a
network namespace. All you need to do is control where you insert your
instances: http://jool.mx/en/usr-flags-instance.html. You can fit one
NAT64 Jool and one SIIT Jool per namespace.

The latest version of Jool (3.5.4) cannot be enclosed in a Docker
container because of a bug, which was fixed in commit
2885aa87aaf41d59c950bd4e7948bcb124dfe850. The fix is already included
in the master branch at Github. Again, to do so, you add your instance
while logged into your container.

Cheers
Alberto