[Jool-list] jool and Linux cgroups/docker

harald.albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Fri Sep 29 06:52:16 CDT 2017

Hi,
so far I was unable to find any information about my question despite taking some time to search and research for it, so please bear with me in case the answer is already well-known.
Does jool support Linux cgroups/network namespaces (and Docker containers)? That is, can I have separate jool NAT64 translation tables/namespaces in the sense of having IPv4 and IPv6 network namespaces?
N.B. I need to have ambiguous IPv4 addresses of my stateful NAT64 instances, so that's the reason for my asking for namespace support.
Best regards,
Harald