[Jool-list] Run Jool on every host for SIIT-DC?

Alberto Leiva ydahhrk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:10:06 CDT 2016

Hello

I believe it is possible. Jool's documentation calls it "Node-Based
Translation": https://jool.mx/en/node-based-translation.html
SIIT-DC: https://jool.mx/en/siit-dc.html
SIIT-DC Dual Translation: https://jool.mx/en/siit-dc-2xlat.html
Namespace-enclosed translation: https://jool.mx/en/usr-flags-instance.html

In fact, seeing that Tore wrote that presentation, you might want to skip
Jool's documentation and just take a look at his own sample script:
https://github.com/NICMx/Jool/issues/177#issuecomment-144648229

Greetings,
Alberto