[Jool-list] Jool 3.5.0 release candidate 1

Tore Anderson tore at fud.no
Mon Sep 5 05:35:51 CDT 2016

* Alberto Leiva <ydahhrk at gmail.com>

> We finally have a release candidate for Jool 3.5.0; we would appreciate
> feedback before we decide to commit a major release. The current
> deadline is September 19. (It is negotiable.)

This looks awesome! The network namespaces and atomic configuration
with.

I built it and did some very brief testing with pure SIIT, no problems
encountered so far.

Some minor nits I noticed:

- _site/en/config-atomic.html is titled «Sesssion synchronization»
- New build dep not mentioned in INSTALL: libnl-genl-3-dev
- Copyright year is 2015 in README file

Tore