[Jool-list] Patch: RHEL/CentOS build fixes for Jool 3.4.2 (closes Issue #105)

Alberto Leiva ydahhrk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:57:01 CST 2016

Hello

Indeed, this seems to be the solution we were looking for! I'm
currently undusting my other distro installations in search for
compiler warnings. Thank you!

I have only one concern: It seems you provided a simple diff patch,
which does not contain author information. This means git will not
credit you for the changes you applied. Would you like to provide a
pull request or an mbox-formatted patch? The former is Github-specific
and the latter is the output of `git format-patch`.

If you rather want me commit your changes instead, we can still add
you to the Special Thanks section of the README and the commit
message, no problem.

Happy New Year! :-)
Alberto