[Jool-news] The release candidate of Jool 3.6.0 is now live!

Alberto Leiva ydahhrk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 21:27:21 CST 2018

But before that: Please answer our feature survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BYCFM75
I'm not going to be one of those liars who claim that it only takes
five minutes, but I WILL say that it only has one question. So please,
give us some feedback.

This time, the changelog list is too large to fit comfortably in an
e-mail, so have a look at the News listing instead:
https://jool.mx/en/index.html#2018-11-24
(Recall that you might need to refresh the page.)

If no issues arise, Jool 3.6.0 will be released in one week from now.