[Jool-list] Where are jool's sessions saved?

Nico Schottelius nico.schottelius at ungleich.ch
Fri Mar 6 10:54:07 CST 2020

Good morning list,

we at ungleich are currently looking into writing a replacement for
conntrackd that works in IPv6 only environments.

The basic concept is "get sessions, multicast them, from time to time
multicast the whole session table" - which plus/minus should be able to
create a multi master setup in the end.

My question and reason why I post this here is: would it be of interest
to integrate jool's session support into our new daemon? From my point
of view jool's session entries are very similar in nature and thus we
could implement this as well - or even use joold as a basis.

Looking forward to what you think about this.

Best regards,

Nico

--
Modern, affordable, Swiss Virtual Machines. Visit www.datacenterlight.ch