[Jool-list] Trying to route local traffic via SIIT instance

Nico Schottelius nico.schottelius at ungleich.ch
Thu Jul 2 11:26:13 CDT 2020

Hey Alberto,

I'd argue that NAT64 should be the first, as it can enable v4 on a host
without having another network routed. I.e. the following test case
could work:

[ v4 only app  ]
 10.x.x.x/8

[ v6 only host ] ----->  [ the-world-via-ipv6 ]
 map to its
 own IPv6 address for
 source, destination from a known
 NAT64

Just my 2 rappen, interested in hearing other opinons!

Cheers,

Nico

--
Modern, affordable, Swiss Virtual Machines. Visit www.datacenterlight.ch