[Jool-list] jool error: Jool's socket family doesn't seem to exist.

Nico Schottelius nico.schottelius at ungleich.ch
Thu Jan 2 16:59:49 CST 2020

Hey Alberto,

I learned from the Alpine guys that linux-vanilla seems to have been
replaced by linux-lts - so no worries there, I was also going a bit
crazy in the first place.

Regarding the kernel module, it is loaded.

I'll tomorrow try to upgrade and test it on another alpine box and give
you some feedback.

Cheers,

Nico