[Jool-list] jool error: Jool's socket family doesn't seem to exist.

Nico Schottelius nico.schottelius at ungleich.ch
Thu Dec 26 12:55:12 CST 2019

I removed the linux-vanilla package and that regenerates the
/boot/extlinux.conf which then boots into -lts.

I'll try to switch back to -vanilla and retest. I'm on the alpine edge
repositories, but have been there for a while.

--
Modern, affordable, Swiss Virtual Machines. Visit www.datacenterlight.ch