[Jool-list] Jool in Ubuntu 18.04, latest kernel 4.17.4-041704-generic

Alberto Leiva ydahhrk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 12:38:18 CDT 2018

> Error! Bad return status for module build on kernel: 4.17.4-041704-generic (x86_64)

Sorry, my bad. I should have noticed this earlier. Fixing it now:
https://github.com/NICMx/Jool/issues/266

> Just wondering what the official language on this mailing list is

For the record: The list lacks a code of conduct, but the official
language should, of course, default to English.
That said, I'd rather not miss a legitimate error report just because
I have to use Google Translate to understand it.

Please speak in English out of courtesy for most people listening, but
I personally have never minded addressing trouble in languages I'm not
acquainted with.