[Jool-list] BIB-less NAT64

Alberto Leiva ydahhrk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 14:03:29 CDT 2017

It's strange that the third stream pushed the SIIT further when the NAT64
was already at 100% it the second stream. I'd have expected the load to be
the same since the NAT64 could not, in theory, send the SIIT any more
packets. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Also, I'm really stumped that you managed to peak using only two streams.
This should render all database lookups practically instantaneous. If this
is the case then... yeah. I guess there's not much I will be able to do
from code.

But we'll see.