[Jool-list] Run Jool on every host for SIIT-DC?

Alberto Leiva ydahhrk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:43:51 CDT 2016

> I've never done this kind of benchmarking (maybe Alberto has?)

Sorry; I haven't, honestly. Or rather, I have, but without a target speed
or client count, or even access to heavy real traffic, I find it rather
pointless. (The production networks where we're running translators are far
from flooded.) The code has also been quite dynamic so performance results
tend to get real stale real fast.

Right now I'm relying on users to notice bottlenecks. It's been far more
productive, I feel: https://github.com/NICMx/Jool/issues/214